Nesika is a Native American word meaning "Our," thus Our Energy.
Nesika Energy began ethanol production in 2008. We are an ICM state of the art designed facility with a nameplate capacity of 10 MM gallons per year.
Our site produces ethanol for transportation fuel, hand sanitizer alcohol and wet distillers grains. We process corn and grain sorghum grown within an approximate 50 mile radius of our plant.NESIKA'S CORE VALUES:
- HSSE: Nesika fosters a healthy, safe and secure environment for people with whom we work.
- Ethics: Ethical behavior in our activities meets the highest expectations of ourselves and of others.
- Respect: We treat others as we expect to be treated.
- Environmental Stewardship: We consciously make good environmental stewardship part of our business process.
- One TEAM: We support those we work with to build team effectiveness.